Coolness in everything. Again. This is exactly what Manuel Schleis and Alex Butcher offer with Vengeance Electro Essentials Vol. 2, the successor with even more influence on the dance floor. Whether it’s crisply minimal, really commercial, or surprisingly experimental: neither groovy loops, bulky kick drums, or goosebumps of synth one-shots will make you miss a thing for your next electro tune. Do it!
Electro House is probably the most popular genre of electronic music in the world right now. Vengeance Electro Essentials Vol.2 from genre specialists Manuel Schleis and Alex Butcher delivers fresh sounds to get you ready for the years to come and at the top of your game!.
Over 2400 singles samples. Vol.2 contains 460 full bass drums, from crisp minimal to heavy commercial sit shots. 200 percussive snares, 300 percussive sounds, 360 cymbals and over 260 inspiring sit shots.
With over 450 handmade drum and melody loops, the Loop section alone gives you tons of creative options.
All this is complemented by 150 high quality sound effects and over 50 real recorded sounds, just like in Vol.1, including abstract weird and crazy sounds like children’s toys and lightning bolts. This collection of samples is equally good in all related genres such as minimal, techno, synth-pop and trance.
Vengeance Electro Essentials Vol.2 – Tomorrow May Come.
- over 2400 high quality minimal sounds from the archives of Manuel Schleis and Alex Butcher
- all loops at 128 BPM and precisely cut
- all tonal sounds with exact root key
- optimized for absolute “club-coolness”
- reasonably sorted in categories like CL Hihats, OP Hihats, Ride etc…
- also perfect for other genres like harder techno
- some sounds are directly exported from our well known projects