Soulful tone of the rarest and legendary Hit-Maker. Introducing the Motone Pro Bundle, inspired by one of the rarest, iconic fixed-band, proportional-Q graphic equalizers. It was created by Motown engineers in the 1960s to enhance the sound of their recordings with warm, open, punchy tones, but also made significant contributions to the beginning of a new musical era. Jackson 5, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Vandellas, Commodores, Marvin Gaye and many others. He created the true sound of soul and R’n’B. Since this equalizer has been used in many number one hits and is one of the rarest audio devices ever made, this device has become a true legend today. Now in one package with two different versions to suit your needs – Standard and Pro (which combines additional modern features with original vintage tone).
The Motone Pro Bundle includes the following plugins:
This is a 1960s 7-band EQ capable of delivering the authentic warm punchy tones and interactions that made this EQ a classic rare piece of equipment. It contains the true magic of the soulful tones and frequencies of your favorite classic hits.
MOTONE PRO EQ:
The perfect upgraded version of the original vintage rarity equipment. It complements this rich analogue performance with additional features such as midrange and sideband processing, a nuance rejection system (NDS) and a frequency multiplier. Perfect control is now here.
- 2 versions included: Motone EQ on a lighter processor and Motone Pro version with advanced modern capabilities.
- Warm, assertive and at the same time soulful tone of one of the rarest, most iconic, hit Fixed Band EQs with Proportional Q!
- Complex proprietary interaction between EQ bands and internal clipped filter distortion.
- Additional switchable mode Stepped – Continuous Knob.
- Mid/side channel processing mode (Motone Pro EQ).
- Nuance Deviation System (NDS) for separate Left/Mid and Right/Side channels (Motone Pro EQ).
- Continuous frequency multiplier to reduce its speed (Motone Pro EQ).
- Analog modeling engine with anti-aliasing.
- Streamlined, customizable GUI for efficient workflow.
- CPU friend.
Open the plugin, click “Offline Mode” on the next page click “Save MACHINE ID” and select the desktop.
Open Keygen, load the MACHINE ID you saved on your desktop and click Generate (A license will be generated on your desktop).
Go to the plugin, click “IMPORT LICENSE” and select the desktop (don’t worry if you don’t see the license).
Note: Use CrossOver to use Keygen on mac.