If you are serious about creating truly realistic-sounding solo and backing guitar parts for your songs, our product called RealGuitar is what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to modeling guitar sounds and performing guitar parts on the keyboard.
RealGuitar 6 is a combination of two instruments: Classic – all of our original guitar models with many new features, and Steel String – the debut of a new set of guitar samples with five patches and three settings for each.
HOW TO USE
There are three ways to use RealGuitar.
Intuitive keyboard layout allows for LIVE/MIDI KEYBOARD PERFORMANCE with numerous articulations, noises, guitar tricks, strings and finger techniques.
Any guitar performance created on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed into the MIDI track of any DAW.
The built-in song sequencer lets you arrange an entire song simply by inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
SOUNDS AND NOISE:
We’ve carefully and meticulously recorded high-quality dry samples of every fret of every string directly from Rickebacker® picks, allowing you to easily create any guitar sound you want using your favorite amp simulator. The RealRick sample library includes not only sustain sounds, but also other guitar-specific sounds with the dynamics and nuances that an experienced player can get from their instrument.
GUITAR FX PROCESSOR:
Version 6 supports external guitar FX processors, which are very important for creating a realistic guitar part. Our experts have carefully studied the guitar tones used in the most popular songs performed by the greatest guitarists and created over two hundred authentic presets that sound just like them, ready to use on your next song. We recommend using the open source Guitarix.vst virtual guitar amplifier as a reliable and versatile solution for using these presets. The combination of a virtual guitar and an FX processor allows you to save a guitar sound and an FX processor preset at the same time, which saves a lot of time.
TECHNIQUE AND CONTROL:
An authentic-sounding guitar part cannot be recorded using samples alone, but requires a variety of guitar-specific techniques that are modeled in RealRick. Whether you’re playing live or programming a DAW, these techniques can be controlled using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combination thereof.
Guitar chord voicing is very unique depending on the design of the guitar and is absolutely essential to playback in order to achieve authentic sounding chord parts. Our patented technology provides accurate, automatic guitar chord voicing for 30 chord types across all inversions, extensions, and changes.
In order to record authentic accompaniment, most session guitarists carefully study the characteristic rhythm parts for the desired style. We have created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be easily used to quickly create guitar accompaniment parts in your DAW or our internal Song sequencer.
Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, and chord string aspects to achieve maximum realism in guitar tracks. This allows the digital guitar performance to be as close as possible to the analog recording of the best session guitarist.
RealRick and all MusicLab virtual guitars are simply the best in the industry. They are convenient, multifunctional and provide the user with endless musical possibilities. Whether you’re a beginner, a professional, or a producer, you’ll find the answer to all your virtual guitar needs in our products. MusicLab. We have been creating virtual instruments since 2004.
- Several bugs have been fixed, including the VST3 plugin editor.
- Fixed several bugs in the initial release.
- 200+ NEW GUITAR SOUNDS=
- Over 200 carefully crafted new sounds that will greatly enhance your sound library.
- You can use amp simulator plug-ins directly in the instruments, and save and recall factory and user presets without leaving the instrument window.
- Backward compatible with previous versions of RealGuitar.
- Improved authenticity of the string engine.
- Improved DAW compatibility.
- Sample loading has been significantly optimized.
- Fixed high DPI issues in the Pro Tools user interface (Windows only).
- Fixed conversion package for large soundbanks.
- User interface performance has been significantly optimized.
- Fixed VST3 UI crash on exit (problem with updated hosts).
- Added support for samples with frequencies less than 44100 Hz.
- Several UI bugs have been fixed.
- Improved user interface for key switching effects.
Improved host compatibility and overall stability.
Several bugs have been fixed.
- Several bugs have been fixed.
- Several bugs have been fixed.
- Added color GUI as an option
- Added resizable GUI.
- Added drag and drop of song events (chords and patterns) to the DAW MIDI track.
- Added a new way to use a DAW MIDI track to edit and play song events directly in the Song Mode window.
- Added a Hold pedal to the virtual keyboard.
- Added Pitch Wheel and Mod. Wheel indicators of MIDI activity.
- Fixed saving and loading speed curves in song mode.
- Automation problems with Audio Unit parameters have been fixed.
- Fixed problems with automating VST3 parameters.
- Added VST3 workaround for FLStudio AllNotesOff problem.
- Fixed issue with copy/paste song mode in Cubase.
- Fixed the Song Length panel not appearing when right-clicking on the timeline.
- Fixed FX key switches not showing up on the virtual keyboard.
- Fixed changing the mode to non-solo disables the internal Wah-Wah effect.
- Several other improvements and fixes.
Uninstall previous versions.
- Install. Don’t scan plugins from hosts yet.
- Launch in STANDALONE mode from the desktop. It will ask you to enter your license.
- Run our keygen and generate a license.
- Activate with a license.
Make sure the STANDALONE version works.
After this, you can scan the plugin.