Oberheim OB-X from GForce is the world’s first officially approved emulation of this famous synthesizer of the 80s. At the same time, it sounds modern and is perfect for electronics, EDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient, Rock, Prog Rock, Hip Hop and other genres.
The original synthesizer was used by such famous artists and groups as Japan, Ultravox, BBC Radiophonic Workshop, Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, Depeche Mode, Queen, Larry Dunn, Youth, Chris Franke, Styx and many others. GForce’s OB-X retains the sound everyone loves and has been enhanced to offer new audio possibilities.
The Oberheim OB-X delivers authentic sound but is enhanced with powerful features designed for modern installations. GForce’s OB-X features polyphony up to 16 voices, vintage control for adding subtle analog imperfections, four programmable macros, new intro, retrigger, phase and smoothing functions for LFOs, new level assignment for LFOs, separate PWM1 and 2, discrete levels, discrete tracking, arpeggiator, chord mode with scaler, Chorus, Stereo Delay and Reverb effects and much more. Finally, GForce’s OB-X features X modifiers, dedicated LFOs and ADSRs for nearly every parameter, taking OB-X to the next level of sound design.
- Emulates the authentic sound of Oberheim® OB-X.
- Fully scalable user interface.
- Powerful preset browser.
- More than 400 presets.
- Vintage control for reproducing authentic analog imperfections.
- Advanced modulation capabilities with X-Modifiers.
- Chord mode with scales.
- Chorus, delay and reverb effects.
- Four programmable macros for easy manipulation of sounds.
- Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes.
- Per-voice-pan for wide stereo sound.
- Programmable Aftertouch and advanced Velocity controls for added playability.