Unleash your creativity and go on a sonic journey with SOLO, an advanced cross-platform virtual instrument plugin designed to take your music to new horizons. With its unique combination of hybrid synthesis, microtonal scales and world music sounds, SOLO is the ideal tool for composers, producers and musicians looking to infuse their compositions with captivating global flavor.
Sounds of the World at Your Fingertips:
SOLO draws inspiration from diverse musical traditions around the world, creating an exceptional collection of sounds of world music that transcend cultural boundaries. Dive into a library filled with unique sampled instruments combined with a hybrid synth with analog and phase distortion oscillators to create modern sounds.
Explore the Maqam Microtonal Scales:
Break free from the twelve-tone scale by typing the world’s microtonal scales with the “Eastern Style” Scale Converter. SOLO comes with a huge library of the most popular scales used in the Middle East and around the world.
Expressive Control with MiDi:
SOLO combines advanced performance control, MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) and deep modulation capabilities to unleash your creative potential. Bring lifelike expression to your performances with extensive performance and modulation options.
Deep Audio Editing:
SOLO allows you to go deep into audio editing by allowing you to select oscillator types, filter types (Ladder & SEM style filters), as well as a selection of studio-quality effects (Distortion, Phaser, Delay & Reverb).
KMP and SF2 Sample Import:
SOLO allows you to use Korg KMP and SoundFont2 samples in our sample oscillator, giving you endless possibilities for creating new sounds. Just add your search path to the Global tab and start creating!
- Added right-click and midi-learn functionality to knobs.
- Added the ability to automate more parameters in Ableton Live.
- Added the ability to play only notes on the scale.
- Added the ability to set modulation parameters directly or through a modulator.
- Fixed an issue where some notes were randomly louder than others.
- Fixed an issue where the default patch was always highlighted in some DAWs.
- Fixed an issue with pitch bending to a micro-adjusted note.
- Fixed a potential crash in Ableton Live.
- Improved Windows uninstallation process.
- Improved stability and fixed general bugs.