Excellent all-in-one mastering solution with new features added by popular demand. You asked, we listened: Brainworx bx_masterdesk PRO expands on its predecessors, adding new features and greater control to this incredibly popular and easy-to-use mastering system.
More powerful dynamics control:
In the PRO version, the compressor and limiter have been updated with variable release times and linking options. The limiter also gets a new “modern/classic” switch, and the compressor now has a variable ratio, CLIPPER option, and a new “GLUE” function for analog-style compression that smooths out the mix before it enters the final mastering chain.
More tonal options:
The simple tone stack of the original bx_masterdesk is now enhanced with a fully functional 3-band parametric EQ in the PRO version. There are also high-pass, low-pass and dual resonance filters, as well as a built-in de-esser – all of which have an extended frequency range. Want even more tonal control? Take advantage of the newly included XL section for extra saturation, harmonics and color.
An even more impressive stereo field:
In addition to the Mono-Maker, which centers low-frequency content for focused and punchy bass, and the Stereo Width control, which can widen the stereo field for a more immersive experience, Masterdesk’s PRO version adds new stereo enhancement modes not seen in previous plug-ins. New M/S features include a Mid Signal Panorama option and a Stereo Enhance knob for even more control over stereo imaging and balance.
Same high-end tone and minimal learning curve, with advanced controls that will appeal to more sophisticated users.
One thing hasn’t changed: the updated Brainworx bx_masterdesk PRO is still so easy to learn that even inexperienced producers can quickly dial up great-sounding masters in less than a minute. It’s still just a matter of switching between carefully crafted presets to get you into the right mood, then sweetening things up with 3 key controls: Volume, Base, and Tone. The only difference is that you can now further refine these starting points, giving you greater control over dynamics, EQ curve, saturation and stereo field when you need it. Try it out to get familiar.
- High quality analog mastering chain in one plug-in.
- Same simple 3-step workflow as in previous versions, with advanced controls for further improvement.
- Includes limiter algorithm and meters from bx_limiter True Peak
- Adjustable link parameters and release times for compressor and limiter
- Fully customizable Compressor Mix control.
- Additional models of TMT compressors.
- CLIPPER – clipping loud transients
- GLUE – analog-style compression to smooth out the mix in a piercing yet elegant way.
- Extensive list of presets for immediate results.
- Advanced parametric equalizer.
- New stereo gain controls.
- XL knob for extra harmonic saturation.
- Improved graphical interface for even more convenient management.
- Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) with analog and digital modes.
- Install Setup Plugin Alliance Wrapper Core 2022 v2.0.1.
- Run Setup Brainworx bx_masterdesk PRO v1.0.0.
- Open the plug-in in your DAW and click the offline activation button.
- Run Keygen and copy Machine ID from plugin and paste into keygen.
- Click Generate and save the license to your desktop.
- Import the pa.license file into the plugin.