Acoustic EBX is an EZbass extension with a traditional four-string acoustic bass guitar . Recorded with both an external condenser microphone and a built-in piezo pickup, it offers the absolute best of both worlds in terms of tone.
On the one hand, you have the natural, deep, and inherent timbre of an acoustic instrument itself, and on the other, a direct and almost electric bass flavor. This gives you an EZbass extension with a sonic breadth that spans the gamut from timeless acoustic resonance to edgy electrical precision.
In addition to the instrument itself, the Acoustic EBX also includes a customizable MIDI library as well as a set of presets covering mix-ready tones tailored for both amp and acoustic scenarios.
If you’re a wide-ranging songwriter and want to amplify your EZbass with an instrument that can handle anything from backing up just one acoustic guitar and voice to holding your ground in a tight full band of instruments, this is your winning bet. Simply put: Acoustic bass has never sounded so bright and amazingly good – until now.
• Carefully captured acoustic bass
• Ideal for use in songwriting, acoustic and folk songs.
• Recorded with both the built-in piezo pickup and an external condenser microphone.
• Includes a fingerstyle variant as well as a set of unique percussive articulations
• Offering a range from D1 to E4
• Includes a collection of presets covering a wide range of tones from dark and earthy to bright, bright and electric.
• Comes with a custom MIDI library tailored to the instrument