Lancinantes is a drone synthesizer plugin with no amplitude control envelope generators that run freely, generating constant sound. Three special additive oscillators are stacked on top of each other, allowing you to create chords that can match the melodic scale.
Oscillators are built on harmonic combinations, where each particle has a random amplitude modulation used to create eternal subtle variations. New harmonic sets can be manually regenerated.
The mixer section allows you to adjust the individual oscillator levels as well as the amplitudes of the sub-oscillator and white noise generator. The Ignal at the output of the mixer is then passed through a resonant filter, overdrive, delay and reverb to further shape the sound.
Most of the parameters can be set to random values thanks to the universal section of the randomizer.
Of course, the real fun begins when you automate the controls and launch Lancinantes through your favorite effects …
• Continuous Sound Output
• Additive Oscillators based on Random Modulations of the Harmonics
• 3 Oscillator Layers to create Chords
• Up to 32 Harmonics per Layer
• Sub Oscillator
• White Noise Generator
• Mixer to Combine the Sound Generators
• Resonant Lowpass / Highpass Filter
• Delay with Feedback Damping
• Optional MIDI Key Tracking
• Quantize the Notes to Melodic Scales
• Scale Root Note Setting
• 13 Melodic Scales
• Extensive Randomization Options: Notes, Mixer, Filter, Harmonics, All
• Graphical Plot of the Oscillators Harmonics
• 11 Factory Presets
• Scalable User Interface
• Cross-Platform presets