Melodyne gives you unparalleled access to all the musical details of your recordings and samples – note by note. This is made possible by sophisticated analysis that dives deep into your recordings and samples, and recognizes and understands the musical relationships within them: individual notes and their characteristics, scales, keys and chords, time signature, tempo, tone coloration. And with Melodyne you can edit all these things intuitively. With vocals, but also on any instrument, including polyphonic ones such as piano and guitar.
With version 5, Melodyne strengthens its core competencies, making vocal editing features even more powerful than before. The most important new features are:
• Fundamentally improved Melody algorithm
• More musical analysis of pitch deviations
• Separate processing of tonal and non-tonal (noise) components
• Perfect de-esser functionality without side effects
• Chord Track and chord recognition
• Chord Grid for pitch editing
• Fade Tool and Leveling
Macro • new “Percussive Pitched” algorithm
New features and improvements
Compatibility: In version 5.2, Melodyne now runs natively on Macs with Apple Silicon processors. The Mac version is supplied in Universal Binary format with native code for processors from Intel/AMD and Apple.
Pitch editing: The scale snap behavior for pitch systems with closely spaced alternate stages has been improved.
The playback function: In ARA mode and when using the transfer plug-in, you can now trigger playback of the current blob selection using the shortcut Alt+Space. If you would prefer to assign a different key combination to this shortcut, you can do so from the Shortcuts page of the Preferences dialog.
Cache: The location of Melodyne’s internal cache is now displayed in the Preferences dialog in ARA mode too, and you can alter its size.
• Pitch editing: “Monitor When Editing Blobs” now also functions reliably with the arrow keys when pitch shifting.
• Editing the tempo assignment under certain circumstances led to a crash. Fixed.
• Accidentally dragging a track to the Project Inspector tab under certain circumstances led to a crash. Fixed.
• Changing the pitch reference at high zoom levels under certain circumstances led to a crash. Fixed.
• Moving an inserted note separation under certain circumstances generated an error message. Fixed.
• Scale changes: If the “Tuning and Mode” option is active when using “Notes Follow Scale Changes”, notes are now moved correctly.
• Windows: Melodyne’s file name extension is now correctly assigned.
• Melodyne essential: The option “Highlight Notes During Playback” has been added to the Options > Note Editor submenu.
• Stand-alone mode: When the Replace Audio command has been used, local playback now correctly reflects the track selection.
• Melodyne essential: The option “Show Fades” that appeared erroneously in the Options menu has been removed.
• The Note Inspector: When algorithms without sibilant detection are in use, the Sibilant Balance parameter is now grayed out.
• Selection: When removing a note separation results in two blobs merging, the resulting blob is now also selected in ARA mode.
One Comment on “Celemony – Melodyne 5 Studio v5.2.0.006 STANDALONE, VST3, AAX x64”